Sunday, January 3, 2010

Christmas 2009

This year we had a blast at Christmas. Alexa is old enough this year to have fun opening and helping open everyone elses presents. We started the weekend before Christmas with Christmas with the Medford's. They all came in Saturday morning. Alexa helped pass out presents and we had a blast. Her grandma and grandpa got her a Little People Nativity set that she has had so much fun playing with! I thought it was the cutest thing! Jeff and I got some movies and games that we had been wanting! Jeff got me a new digital camera because ours had crapped out this summer and we had been borrowing my moms. I absolutely love my camera! It is the Samsung where you can see yourself on the front for the self portrait! I got Jeff a Blue-ray player and he was happy! Here are a few pictures from that weekend.




Christmas Eve we headed up to my parent's for Christmas day. It had started snowing so we left earlier than we had planned and go there in time for my lil sis and I to go and do a little very last minute shopping. Jason and Crystal came over for dinner that night and then left promising to be there early Christmas morning to open presents!


Christmas morning Alexa slept until 7!! We were all very excited. Jason and Crystal showed up around 8:30 and we all started opening presents. We made a deal that mom would open her present first because we knew she would want to use it. Daddy bought her the new camera that she has been wanting for sooo long. She took over 200 pictures just that morning I think! She loves her new camera and had fun using it. She was truely surprised. We all starting opening then and all loved our presents. Mom and I had gone shopping and got AnnMarie a pair of Uggs and when she opened the box she had two right feet and they were two different styles. Mom was pretty upset but AnnMarie was cool with it! I got a new pair of "Expensive" sunglasses which is good for me! I have never spent over $20 on sunglasses! Alexa cleaned up in the clothes department and toys. Granny and Papa got her a basket filled with balls. She has loved it! It was great spending Christmas day with my family. I missed it last year! Here are a few more pictures of Christmas day.